Nobody Does It Better

I just finished watching the Blu-ray version of The Dark Knight, the sequel to the movie Batman Begins. I had seen it in the theater earlier this year and was so impressed then with the late Heath Ledger's amazing performance as The Joker that it was the first Blu-ray disc I bought.

It started me thinking about a few of my favorite movie villains. There was Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs, Edward Norton in Primal Fear and Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber in the original Die Hard; but I think that Heath Ledger's Joker is probably my all time favorite.



By the way, here is Time's list of the Top 25 Greatest Villains. This list was compiled in 2007, before the release of The Dark Knight. I'm wondering, who are your favorite bad boys (or girls, as the case may be)?
1 Response
  1. Angie Says:

    I don't even know who half thos movies are. One of my all time favorites is Hannibal and Jack Nicklaus in the Shining.


Related Posts with Thumbnails