Guess Who’s Coming For Dinner?

And breakfast…And lunch!

My cousin will be arriving on Saturday and spending the next two weeks with me! We've been pretty much inseparable since I was 9 and she was 12 (and, no, I am not going to tell you how many years that's been). We've been together through births and deaths, health and illness, triumphs and losses and still haven't managed to piss the other one off. :-) Unless you've been married to someone for 40 years you just don't know what that means. (Oops!)


We are going to have martinis by the pool
Martini By The Pool

Go for walks
hikierinropic_large

And take a lot of pictures
photography-the-rules-of-composition

Can you tell I’m happy?
snoopy1
4 Responses
  1. Cathi Says:

    I'm happy for you and extremely envious...:) Have a wonderful time and don't forget to stop in here and say hello!! XXOO


  2. Kathy Says:

    LOL. Thank you for this! I am happy, too...happy, happy, happy! I am packing as we speak. Of course, bringing my work along means...I guess you know...extra luggage. :-)

    By the time I get to Phoenix...


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Have fun. :-)


    MOSS-E


  4. Nancy Says:

    I'm really happy for you both. I know you're going to have a great time. Looking forward to spending a little time with you guys too. Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails