Carnage

Yesterday when Bill and I stepped outside for our morning walk we found this on our lawn.

What the...?

Nice, huh? It looked too symmetrical for a cat, but then we saw a hawk gliding around the neighborhood. I guess we had interrupted his breakfast. Of course I didn’t have my camera with me then. When we turned the corner on the way back home he was sitting in the yard finishing up, but this time when he flew away he flew away for good; and I was left to take only pictures of the carnage he had created. Figures.

McDove

Well, anyway, enjoy your breakfast!

3 Responses
  1. Nancy Says:

    Everybody's gotta eat...
    What a neat opportunity. Have you seen the hawk around the neighborhood before?


  2. Cathi Says:

    gee thanks, just when i was eating my tasty oatmeal...:) Have a great day! xxoo


  3. Kathy Says:

    I told you: Strange bird happenings. :)

    Cathi, could you pass the eggs?


Related Posts with Thumbnails