In France They Kiss On Main Street

Everyone who knows me can tell you that I'm no romantic, but I haven't been able to get this Joni Mitchell song out of my head for the past two days. I've never really had a desire to go to Paris or France, but I would love to see the Eiffel Tower, and I've always thought it would be kind of nice to kiss the one you love in front of it.



Maybe I'll just settle for doing it here next time we go, but one of you guys is going to have to come along to take the picture. :-)



And just for good measure, I'll share my earworm with you....

3 Responses
  1. Nancy Says:

    Pick me!! I'll go.
    You are too romantic..you love lazy Sunday morning breakfasts on the patio and that place you posted on your blog where you wanted to eat...those things are romantic.


  2. Cathi Says:

    I'll go too!! I do want to kiss in the real Paris too however...:) Love Joni Mitchell, so much!!


  3. Kathy Says:

    I will volunteer. :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails