My Favorite Things - Trapp Candles

I used to work for a candle manufacturer so I like to think I know a little bit about candles. Trapp Candles are my absolute favorite candles! (No, I didn't work for them but, boy, do I wish I did!) My sister in law turned me onto them a few years back when she owned a flower shop. The old adage "you get what you pay for" certainly rings true where candles are concerned. Trapp candles burn long and smell wonderful and smoke very little!

My personal favorites are: Bamboo Sugar Cane, Orange Vanilla, and Sexy Cinnamon but with so many different fragrances to choose from I bet you can find at least one you like!



2 Responses
  1. Cathi Says:

    That is great to know, thanks! I like anything with a vanilla and a cinnamon scent....:) Have a beautiful day! xxoo


  2. Kathy Says:

    I love my new Trapp candles! Thank you, Trace! They smell so good, and I keep playing with the little house! I might get myself a new Zhu-Zhu hamster to go in there. :-) I love you!


Related Posts with Thumbnails