The Naked Truth

I know I've been a little lax lately in my posting - taking the easy way out posting other people's photos. I've just been so busy, and the 50 hour work week doesn't give me much time to sit down and be creative.

Take yesterday, for instance. Do you ever have those days where your real world and dream world collide? And have you ever had one of those dreams where you are in a group of people and you find out you're in your underwear or, worse yet, no clothes at all? Usually you're the only one who notices in the dream.

Yesterday I was walking to the cafeteria for lunch and I kept feeling like I was having one of those dreams! I even had to keep looking down to make sure I had my pants on. Seriously, it was the most surreal feeling I ever had.

Oh, well - only two more days until the weekend!
3 Responses
  1. Kathy Says:

    The weekend is almost here, and next week is a short week! Deep breaths, deep breaths...

    Here's what's been happening to me. I let the dogs out. It's really cold, so I close the door while they're out now. I let them in, go sit down, get lost in a TV show and then panic about an hour later. I can't remember letting them in! I have this horrible moment of panic at the thought of them standing out there in the zero-degree cold for an hour thinking I abandoned them...but they're always laying on their pillow...so far. Whew! I think we're tired!


  2. Nancy Says:

    Wow! I'm sure Freud would have fun with this one...but I'd agree with Kathy...stress, just too much stress.


  3. Cathi Says:

    Well, thankfully you did have your pants on...:) I do get that feeling at times, though...it's time to relax for a few days. Tonight start our holiday dinners and I am already full...haha...xxoo


Related Posts with Thumbnails