Screeching Halt

Hi, everybody. I just wanted to update you on what's going on with the house. It's always such an adventure!

Things were cruising right along. Closing was set for Feb 9th, we were locked in at a decent rate, we had gotten some estimates done for the things needed to make the house ready to move in. However, yesterday the appraisal came back $5500 under our offer (which was already $20,000 below the list price). Now we're waiting to see if the seller's bank will lower their price to the appraisal value. There's no telling how long it will take for them to respond so until we hear back from them everything is in a holding pattern.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails