Oh, BAYBEE!


 
Yesterday I had to find a baby shower gift for one of my husband's co-workers. I always knew the time would come when God would make me regret not having children. I was as lost in Babies 'R Us as Calista Flockhart is lost in Ralph's Supermarket. To make matters worse, NOTHING was in the aisle the Baby Registry indicated it should be. Before you all get snarky on me and start whispering behind my back, I want you to know that I verified this with one of the store employees who had to call the assistant manager to help me find several of the things on the list.

Such a cruel joke to play on a childless person. All I can say is, thank God there was a liquor store next door.



2 Responses
  1. Lisa Says:

    LMAO at the last part, not the fact that you were out of your element trying to do a good thing for someone and the universe seemed to be playing a wicked trick on you. I stay away from that store...Kohl's works for me :)


  2. Nancy Says:

    No good deed goes unpunished...


Related Posts with Thumbnails